The NSW Association of Sephardim’s library has a vast and expanding catalogue of cultural and religious books that congregants can use for their own reference and study.
Conditions of Use
The New South Wales Association of Sephardim Incorporated Library (Library) is to provide a resource library to the public of books, manuscripts and audio and visual material on the Jewish Religion, Jewish History and the Jewish People.
- The Library shall be open from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., Sunday to Friday but in keeping with Jewish Law will close one hour before sunset on Fridays and before Jewish Festivals.
- The Library will be closed on all Jewish Festivals and on Public Holidays.
- No fee is to be charged for the use of the Library.
- The Library is to be open to the general public, with admittance only to be refused outside of the above-mentioned operating hours and for security reasons.
- No Book, Manuscript and Audio and Visual Material are permitted to be removed from the premises of the library without appropriate notification and record.
- The library and its surroundings are to be kept clean and in order.
- No food is to be consumed whilst using the Library and it’s contents.
By Board of Management
*Our library is currently being updated so please stay tuned for more.